Terms and Conditions:
- Acceptance Of This Agreement
Your access to and use of this website (“the Website”) is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website.
The contents of the Website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision.
- Changes to Website, Software, and Services
Port Stephens Ferry Service Pty Ltd reserves the right to;
- change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that Port Stephens Ferry Service Pty Ltd shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal.
- change, remove, or discontinue any service, or promotion (including but not limited to any provisions, parts thereof, licensing, pricing) as advertised on this website at any time without notice and you confirm that Port Stephens Ferry Service Pty Ltd shall not be liable for any such change or removal.
- change or discontinue any promotional discount vouchers or coupon codes at anytime without notice and you confirm that Port Stephens Ferry Service Pty Ltd shall not be liable for any such change or removal.
- change this Agreement at any time, and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
- Links to Third Party Website’s
The Website may include links to third party website’s that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
The Intellectual Property Rights in this website and the materials on or accessible via it belong to ‘Port Stephens Ferry Service Pty Ltd’ or its licencees. This website and the materials on or accessible via it and the Intellectual Property Rights therein may not be copied, distributed, published, licensed, used or reproduced in any way (save to the extent strictly necessary for, and for the purposes of, accessing and using this website).
- Limitation Of Liability
The Website is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
To the extent permitted by law, Port Stephens Ferry Service Pty Ltd will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
Port Stephens Ferry Service Pty Ltd makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of Port Stephens Ferry Service Pty Ltd for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of Port Stephens Ferry Service Pty Ltd or that of its employees or agents.
You agree to indemnify and hold Port Stephens Ferry Service Pty Ltd and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against the Company arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
- Entire Agreement
These terms and conditions together with any documents expressly referred to in them, contain the entire Agreement between us relating to the subject matter covered and supersede any previous Agreements, arrangements, undertakings or proposals, written or oral: between us in relation to such matters. No oral explanation or oral information given by any party shall alter the interpretation of these terms and conditions. In agreeing to these terms and conditions, you have not relied on any representation other than those expressly stated in these terms and conditions and you agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any misrepresentation which has not been made expressly in this Agreement.